HANDOUT/DISCUSSIONS VIEW OTHER WEBCASTS
Executives are arguably the hardest prospects to reach. Email is an ideal strategy to bypass gatekeepers who don’t understand, and to circumvent executives’ hectic schedules to get on their calendars – but only if you can get past their glimpse factor. You need an email strategy that’ll catch executives’ attention with a compelling reason to talk, establish your credibility and make them want to respond.
Join prospect attraction expert Kendra Lee and learn:
- 5 fresh email strategies to break executives’ delete barrier
- How the industry you’re targeting changes your email
- What not to say about your company or offerings
- The simple 3 step formula to create a compelling message and establish your credibility
- How geography impacts the effectiveness of your subject line
- What not to include in your signature with executives
- A proven follow-up strategy toreach elusive executives
You’ll leave with techniques you can apply immediately to get hard-to-reach executives to respond.
About Kendra Lee
Kendra Lee is a top IT seller, prospect and lead generation expert, sales advisor and business owner who knows how to shorten time to revenue in innovative ways. She is author of the award winning book Selling Against the Goal and President of KLA Group. Specializing in the IT industry, KLA Group helps companies rapidly penetrate and sell to small and medium sized companies. Clients include Apple, Microsoft, Avaya, Hewlett-Packard, Ingram Micro, and a numerous small and mid-size IT solution providers. To find out more about her, read her latest articles, or to subscribe to her newsletter visit www.klagroup.com
or call +1 303.741.6636.